Our Quality Standards Are Why We’re a Leading Water Pump Manufacturer in the USA
ASC’s quality management system complies with all of the requirements of ISO/TS 16949, is focused on the enhancement of customer satisfaction through continual improvement of processes and products, and demonstrates compliance with customer and regulatory requirements. The scope of the quality management system covers the manufacturing of industrial products in addition to the manufacturing and design of water pumps for all makes of automobile and truck applications. Our extensive testing capabilities include monitoring temperature, vibration, hemi-anechoic noise chamber, flow analysis, bearing life analysis and casting flow analysis, plus structural and fatigue analysis for durability.
It is our mission to be the best water pump manufacturer we can be and achieve sustained profitable growth by:
- Providing customers with products that consistently meet or exceed their standards and expectations, backed by an ASC warranty in the unlikely event of a water pump failure.
- Dedicating ourselves to the quality improvement process by using an internationally recognized quality management system (i.e. ISO/TS 16949).
- Pursuing engine cooling system innovation utilizing our unique technological, manufacturing, distribution and customer service capabilities to reduce costs.
- Provide the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost.
- Attain on-time deliveries with 100% order fill rate to all customers.
- Obtain zero defects through continuous quality control.
As a top water pump manufacturer in the USA and around the world, all of ASC’s worldwide facilities adhere to these strict water pump manufacturer guidelines. View our certificates here.