Our Bulletins and Instructions Make Your Automotive Water Pump Installation Hassle-Free
Are you in need of a water pump diagram, a better understanding of water pump components or instructions about how to install a water pump? ASC offers DIYers and technicians an extensive library of informative downloads including supplemental articles, service bulletins, water pump diagrams and more that can help guide them through common installation and diagnostic procedures related to water pump timing belt replacement.
- Common Causes of Overheating
- Coolant Types
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Galvanic Effect
- How a Cooling System Works
- How to Measure Hub Height
- Low Flow
- New vs. Remanufactured Pumps
- Standard vs. Reverse Rotation Water Pump
- The Volkswagen Impeller Debate: Plastic or Metal?
- Automotive Water Pump Components
- What are Weep Wells?
- Why Do Water Pumps Fail?
Technical Service Bulletins
- Cadillac Automotive Water Pump Installation Procedures – 4.1L, 4.5L and 4.9L (1985-1995)
- Chrysler Concorde Coolant Leak – 2.7L (1998-2004)
- Dodge Intrepid Coolant Leak – 2.7L (1998-2004)
- Dodge Trucks & Jeeps Coolant Leak/Unnecessary Automotive Water Pump Replacement – 3.9L V6, 5.2L and 5.9L V8 (1993-2003)
- General Motors Quad 4 Installation Advisory – 2.3L (1987-1995)
- Infinity Coolant Leak – with VQ30DE 3.0L (1996-2001)
- Infinity Coolant Leak – with VQ35DE 3.5L (2001-2003)
- Infinity I35 Coolant Leak – 3.5L (2002-2003)
- Mazda MVP Two Different Water Pumps – V6 3.0L (1995-1996)
- Nissan Altima Coolant Leak – 3.5L (2002-2003)
- Nissan Coolant Leak – with VQ30DE 3.0L (1995-2001)
- Nissan Coolant Leak – with VQ35DE 3.5L (2001-2003)
- Tool to Replace Timing Chain Driven Water Pump (2.0L, 2.2L & 2.4 )